Customer Reviews and Comments
Nature Explorer is an Icelandic service company committed to provide customers with excellent service. We realize your vacation is your most valuable time of the year and we will do our best so you will have a great time on our tours. Therefore Nature Explorer sends a quality survey to every customer. On this page you will see how our customers reviews and some of the comments they have made on their adventure day tour.
Results from Nature Explorer Quality Survey
Last update: February 11, 2013
Answers are given on a scale from 1 to 5, where 5 is best.
1=Very unsatisfied, 2=Rather unsatisfied, 3=Neutral, 4=Satisfied, 5=Very satisfied
2011 2012 2013 (Jan)
How satisfied were you with our services? 4,90 4,89 5
Did the tour meet your expectations? 4,89 4,85 5
Was the Super-Jeep clean and comfortable? 4,96 4,93 5
Was the guide friendly and service minded? 4,98 4,95 5
Was the guide knowledgeable about Iceland? 4,94 4,95 5
Did you feel safe in the Super-Jeep on the tour? 4,96 4,98 5
We are proud to score above 95% in our customer reviews and we try on every tour to improve. Bringing back happy clients is our best marketing – and makes the tours more fun for us too.
Here is one reply to our quality survey which we are quite fond of:
1. How satisfied were you with our services? 5
2. Did the tour meet your expectations? Yes of course – it surpassed them!!!
3. Was the Super-jeep clean and comfortable? 5 (yes – it was even comfortable when off roading!)
4. Was the guide friendly and service minded? Yes. The tour was extremely informative and interesting throughout the whole day
5. Was the guide knowledgeable about Iceland, it´s nature and history? 5 (very)
6. Did you feel safe in the Super-Jeep and how it was driven by the driverguide? Yes very. Our guide was a very safe driver even in the icy conditions we felt very safe
7. What do you most remember from the tour? All the natural wonders of Iceland were amazing – walking on the glacier was extremely fun in the strange shoe things so you could stand on the ice and not fall over
8. Any surprises, good or bad on the tour? If so, what? – wow! (in a good way)
9. Would you recommend Nature Explorer to your friends? Yes we would and have done already
10. Any comments, complaints, ideas or suggestions? We had a lovely time. Thank you very much
– Philippa Huntsworth, UK, Golden Circle + Glacier Dec 30, 2010
Nature Explorer staff & guides sincerely thanks all of those who were so kind to reply to our Quality Survey. Their feedback will benefit you.